Workshop Participants will:
- Unwind stress created from too much sitting or standing
- Learn techniques to energize body awareness and awaken your dignity
- Explore your connection between self-worth, posture, and confidence
Peer Group will:
- Review workshop takeaways
- Share home or work “posture case studies” with group members
- Revisit your health goals for 2021
Embodying your dignity is the key to revitalizing your posture!
The negative effects of the COVID Pandemic has left many of us feeling isolated, rejected, and disempowered. Maybe even questioning our worth. Our bodies are moving less and we are fearful of starting a new exercise or can’t find the time. Work and home life blend together and the stress can build up inside your body.
Jessi Kirley and Dr. Tom Naro offer this program to renew your commitment to your physical health, using confident body posture built on a foundation of dignity awareness. Jessi teaches dignity awareness through embodiment, as a form of building self-awareness and agency. Dr. Tom is an expert PT with a big heart and a passion for posture. He will walk you through step-by-step instructions on how to align your body through simple movement techniques that can become part of your everyday life.
“Applying a little knowledge about the body can add significant value to your wellbeing. You become empowered the moment you commit time and focus into your body. We show you how it can be done in very little time so it can become part of your every day.”
Dr. Tom Naro